You are buying a set of 4 digital files (PNG, SVG, DXF and EPS) which can be used across several graphic design software programs and cutting equipment.
After you have checked out and completed the transaction for a downloadable digital item, you will receive a temporary link for you to download the item within 30 days.
The download will comprise a ‘.zip’ folder containing the digital files you purchased and you can then extract the files, choose which file type suits your software or equipment and start using it. There will be no watermark on the images you download.
The file type used by individual machines and software differs manufacturer by manufacturer, so here is a guide to their compatibility, as at March 2020.
SVG - Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Brother ScanNCut Canvas Workspace, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Sure Cuts a Lot software
DXF - Adobe Illustrator, RDWorks, IrfanView, AutoCAD, CorelDraw
EPS - Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Gravit
- These are digital files which give you a design, not a finished item. You will need to use them with a means of output, such as a die cutter or printer, unless you intend to use them with a software package such as Adobe.
- You will need to have software capable of unzipping the file.
- I do not have the resources to provide technical advice on downloading or using the files, but you will find a huge number of websites with instructions on how to do so, including equipment manufacturer sites.
- If you are unsure about which file to use, you should always check specific file compatibility on your machine or software manufacturers’ website before you purchase or use them.
- In addition, if unsure, you should check that your software can resize the image in the file, if necessary. If you are using several images together, remember to resize them all so that they stay in proportion and scale.
Use of these images
They are provided for personal or small commercial use only on hand crafted items made by you.
As I have said elsewhere, the designs I produce are a cornerstone of my business and livelihood, so I need to protect their use.
If you wish to use them in digital items or on a large-scale commercial basis, please contact me first so we can discuss terms for their wider use.
Similarly, if you have a project in mind and have a question about what is permitted please contact me before purchase.
These designs and files are not for resale or distribution in any form or under any circumstances without my prior agreement. Please contact me if you are considering this.